Learning Hands Preschool curriculum is based on active and sensory engaging experiences. It provides knowledge and skills that prepare children to explore and know the world around them. Children develop a variety of skills such as Cognitive, Physical (gross and fine motor), Social, Emotional, Self – help, Language (English, Mandarin and Indonesian Language), Reading, Writing, Pre – math, Pre – science, Music, Dance and Art.
- In Learning Hands Preschool, our program looks at developing the total child. Our preschool teachers build close and sustained relationships with children.
- We believe in providing a condusive environment for children to explore and learn through their natural curiosity.
- Children in Learning Hands Preschool will aquire a strong sense of identity through social and personal learning. The safe and secure environment provide opportunity for children to interact with peers and adults. The Learning Hands Preschool program believes in integrating with the community. Children develop a sense of belonging to groups and community.
- Through partnering with the community, children will learn to respect diversity and become aware of fairness. They will take social responsibility upon themselves and to eventually become an active community participant.
- Our balance curriculum instil both cognitive and emotional learning that will develop children to have a strong well being and to be a confident individual.