In Learning Hands Preschool, our program looks at developing the Total Child. We believe in providing a conducive environment for children to explore and learn through their natural curiosity. Our curriculum programs are structured to develop the children cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills. Both knowledge and skills are provided to prepare children to actively explore and make sense of the world around them.
- In Learning Hands Preschool, our program looks at developing the total child. Our preschool teachers build close and sustained relationships with children.
- We believe in providing a condusive environment for children to explore and learn through their natural curiosity.
- Children in Learning Hands Preschool will aquire a strong sense of identity through social and personal learning. The safe and secure environment provide opportunity for children to interact with peers and adults. The Learning Hands Preschool program believes in integrating with the community. Children develop a sense of belonging to groups and community.
- Through partnering with the community, children will learn to respect diversity and become aware of fairness. They will take social responsibility upon themselves and to eventually become an active community participant.
- Our balance curriculum instil both cognitive and emotional learning that will develop children to have a strong well being and to be a confident individual.